Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 18, 2013

Well, the most important thing that is going to happen this week is HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!! Well I really mean it and I hope you have a happy birthday.

It was a weird week. But more on that later. Oh and I heard about a website called shutterfly.com that allows you to upload videos and pictures so I was thinking that it may be faster to do that than try to send them individually. I am looking into it at the moment but I made some videos I want you all to see. Anyways Ill send the name and password in another email so you all can check it out. But onto the famous questions..........

Q: So how did the English classes go this week?
A: Well, the cool Venezuelan kid showed up. He is playing baseball here, 17 years old and he wants to play in the big leagues. Hehas an offer from a JUCO in Sacramento and he said that he was going to take it if he cant get signed. He is pretty cool and is learning lots of English. Are you starting to rebound some or still feeling it? Well, I am still tired but I don't know if that is the amoebas or the 21 months. I haven't really been able to decide.

Q: Did you get any packages? Were the Girl Scout cookies melted?
A:Yes all of them and no they weren't melted!

Q: Do you have regulars that you are teaching right now?
A: We have regulars but they don't go to church so it will probably be time to look for different regulars that will go to church.

Q: When will you know when you get to come home?
A: Probably this Thursday. But I would assume that I am going to be getting home the 18th of June.

Q: What are you doing for your birthday? Did you eat anything yummy!
A: Nothing really. We ate pizza and that was pretty much it.

Q: Do you know who else in the DR has a March birthday?!
A: Hector and tons of people......

Q: How does it feel to be 21?!
A: The same.

Q: Have you had any dreams in Spanish yet?!
A: All the time

Q: How is the bed in your new place? Comfy??
A: Well about that. I think one of the first things I am going to have to do is go to Weathersbys to get my back readjusted because I have some pretty awesome pain in my lower back that is constant. The only thing is I don't trust anyone in this country to mess around with my back so it would be nice to get all of the knots out of it.

Q: Did you wear a green tie to church yesterday?!
A: Nope.

Alrighty, so this week was a normal week and well it was kinda nice. We got to go out at the normal time everyday and even though I am more tired than Maggie it was a good week. We found tons of people to teach this week but we are going to keep ourselves on the lookout for more and well hopefully some of them go to church. But transfer calls are coming up this Sunday so it will be interesting to see if I leave the area. I don't know I am 50 50 on whether I am staying or going. But well oh yeah I cooked or guisared a chicken this past Saturday that turned out to be delicious. I am going to try and send a picture of it. But I really want this picture/video thing to work out because I got two cool videos for you guys to see.......

But that is pretty much it,

Love me always

Elder Michael Phillip Coniam

No comments: