A.Well we didn't have interviews they put them off for this next transfer.....but that is how it is here..... Q. What's the news from that meeting? A. Well nothing because we didn't have it. I think I am coming home the 18th of June SO we will see.
Q. Coming home early, normal, or later?
A. I think it is normal but I am not sure. They really haven't told us anything!
Q. Did you get transferred?
A. Nope I am staying here with my comp.
Q. Were the Dominicans dancing in the streets when they won the World Baseball Tournament?
A. Ha ha no but that was all they would talk about and I am sure you can imagine how they were when they beat the US pfpfpfpffp I told them that it didn't matter because our real stars weren't playing.
Q. Are you more excited now that the end is near or were you more excited when you arrived in August of 2011?
A. I am not sure...but it is definitely a different kind of excitement.
Q. What are some of the best things you've learned?
A. I have learned a ton about the gospel and I would say it is probably the best thing that I have learned. Also the whole new language thing is kinda good.
Q. What are some of the more difficult things you've learned?
A. Patience, lots and lots of it.
Alrighty now that I have answered the questions I'll get to talking. So this week was a rather long week. We went to tons of places and talked to lots of people. But we thought that we would probably be both moved to another area and they surprised us and we are staying here. Not going to lie at first I was really bummed but then I don't know I will just do whatever it is that I have to do. I have a couple videos that I would like to send you guys but the stinky old computer wont send them..............Oh well there is always the 18th of June for you guys to see them. But this is the start of Semana Santa so this week should be interesting. We will see what happens this week! Oh there were lots of pro scouts in La Victoria this week which was cool. We also went to a little town called Juan Tomas and there was a Yankee scout out there. Craziness but pretty cool. But that is pretty much it. I think that my emails have gotten shorter and shorter but I think you run out of words after 21 months of writing about the same stuff...... But anyways love you guys tons and I hope you don't miss me too much!
Love
THE Elder Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment