Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

Well, Dad,  you will be happy. This week we got to do some service and it was awesome. We painted the whole inside of the house and it turned out super good. Ill send some fotos so you can see my craftmanship. But lets see what else, I guess we had a decently long week with lots of trips to the office and I am really sick of Gascue right now but more on that later. Plus lots of rain at the beginning of the week and now lots of heat and I mean lots but whatever it can only get cooler right? But lets see, I will answer your questions and then be onto the rest of the week and them some pictures!

Q: Does your comp talk in his sleep or snore?
A: Nope just me. I still sleep talk and I guess the other night I was sleep laughing and the next morning Elder Castillo asked me what was so funny....... to bad I don't remember.

Q.  Who snores louder, dad, mom, TY or Tina?
A. Of course it is Tina she is a hog and did I tell you that we had an investigator with a dog named Tina? Pretty funny but the dog wasn't as cute as the real Tina.

Ok well sorry to tell you but I think the email is going to be short because I don't have much to tell you....On Tuesday we got to do the service and we got there at 10 in the morning and were there until 3 in the afternoon! Pretty crazy but we painted everything not once but
with two coats of paint and with only one roller and two brushes! Pretty awesome huh?!?!?!!? I think so at least. It turned out really good and we are going to paint the rest o sea the gallery next. Pretty excited because painting is awesome. But nada on Wednesday we had to go to Gascue because our comp needed a special interview with President and so we were there for a decent time. Then on Thursday we had district meeting and on Friday we had to go back to Gascue because our comp had an appointment with the dermatologist. So that took all morning but that afternoon we finally got to spend a good amount of time in the area so that was cool. We talked to lots of people and are really looking for new people to teach because after this weekend we don't have very many people that are progressing. Well I guess I should tell you now.....this weekend we should be having 5 people get baptized. 3 from a family and then two other single people. More on that next week when it actually happens! But I am pretty excited. The 3 from a family have a pretty cool story so I guess I will tell you that next week because I want to send lots of pictures. Next on Saturday we spent lots of time in the stake center filling up the baptismal font because the missionaries in Punta were having a baptism and they don't have a font in their building. We also had some
interviews to do so that was good. Sunday I had to give a talk in church! Whooo and after I sat down I thought that was too easy. I guess that is something that the mission has really opened me up to. Talking in front of big groups of people. It is super easy for me now and I don't know why. But that is pretty awesome................. Lets see that was pretty much the week. Today we went to the Conde and we got yelled at by an American war vet which was kinda strange because afterwards he came up to one of my comps and asked him if he would
serve in the military and my comp said yes and the war vet said that Jehovah's Witnesses weren't allowed to and then my comp explained that we weren't JWs and so the war vet went off. Kinda sad because the man was super drunk. And then in the guagua back to the area I ran into a woman from El Seibo so that was pretty cool. And now I am hoping to have enough time to send you all some pictures. 


Well off to the races for me. Hope you all have good weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Me










No comments: