Dear Family,
This week has been crazy! So I told you I am going to the DR MTC... looks like I lied. I got the travel plans but I had a feeling to check with the travel office and they said I would not be leaving. In fact it doesn't look like I leave until the 17th of August. When the 7th passes I'll send you my travel plans to show I wasn't lying. They had no reason for why I received travel plans other than they made a mistake. Luckily for me I love my district and the missionaries in my zone also. Hopefully I will be in a 3-some with Elders Durfee and Cannon. They are great. Those pictures in front of the temple were in the rain so I wasn't sure if they would be any good.
I have received soooo many letters, Van Leers, Jenny, Hernandez, another from the Christensen, one from Nan and a package from Nan. I wish I had more time to write now but 10 minutes till I am in bed or I get to mark myself disobedient. Haha! Oh, quickly, on the mission president, I already love them. They remind me so much of you mom and dad. I can't wait to meet him in the DR
Love.
Your son, and brother
Elder Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment