Dear Family,
I am so happy to have heard form everyone, yes, even you Tyler. One of the things I forgot was... well I just forgot it again so I guess it was a lie, maybe I'll remember it next time. Anyways, I love my district, everyone is pretty cool and we all get along.
Back to writing my letter. I just listened to a conversion story by a 24 year old Elder, Elder Cagle, from Texas. I love those stories he has only been a member for 2 years and has such a great spirit. I love the MTC, you meet the coolest people with the coolest stories and backgrounds.
I am not sure if we are going to go to the call center.
I think I remembered most of what I wanted to say. If you have any questions I'd love to answer them because it feels like I write about the same thing everyday.
Oh and Brandon I can't send you someone in my district's mailing address because I am the only one from Arizona so it would be pretty obvious. I think I wrote 6 or 7 letters today so that is why I included all of you in one. Sorry about that. I wish I had more time. I hope all is well with you all.
I love you all so very much.
Love,
Elder Coniam
P.S- The cookies are good but not as good as yours, mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment