Well as you all know it is a parasite that I have....Cyclospora Cayatenenis or something like that....all I know is that it gives you some really bad stomach pain and tons of desire to vomit but whatever its all good in the hood here. I dont know if I mentioned it but I am in a trio or Elder Bullen adn I got a nother companion named Elder Perry.....the same one that I trained in El Seibo so that is pretty cool. You guys, mom and dad, will get to meet all the friends I have here in the mission, tons of cool people. But basically this week was go to the doctor to do a test in the morning and then go to the internet center to try and check the results. One day the results didnt get put on the internet so we had to go all the way back to the lab which is an hour away in guagua.....the experiences in the mission. BUt this week it has rained a ton here in the DR pretty strong but that is just the way it is. I guess Ill get onto the questions because that is what you want me to talk about.....
A. Yes and no because I figure I will be answering lots of questions when I get home. I figure it is only fair since I have lived as a missionary asking questions for the lst two years so it is someone elses turn to ask me questions.
Q. How many chords did Tyler wear at his graudation?
A. Lets see I had 8 or 9 so he at least had 15......
Q. How quiet was it with Tyler gone for a week?
A. So quiet you could hear a pin drop.
Q. Did dad mow the grass or save it for Tyler to do when he gets home today?
A. Well I know dad is a good person so he did it(vease también email de mom).
Q. Name three restaurants you want to eat at when you come home.
A. Outback, Hungry Howies, and Carambas ya know three really classy joints.
But like Alyssa wrote me, it doesnt seem real. I dont feel like I am going home in two weeks. Everybody around me tells me but I dont feel it. I dont know why but it is just that way. KInda weird but I guess I am just weird. I was thinking about something I thought I heard in the last conference, I thought it was President Monson that said it but I havent been able to find the talk so maybe it was just something I felt. But I heard that we need to keep moving on because it is possible that the people we will love most in our lives we still havent met. I hope that makes sense. I feel like it is that way. Who would have known all the people that I met and love here in the DR. Some really amazing people. PEople that I were able to see get baptized, people that I taught and they ultimately rejected the gospel, people that had fallen and we helped them find their way back, and the good old solid people that you can always count on. I love so many of the people that I have met here. I feel like I have new family members and I cant wait to be able to contact them again.......For example HEctor from El Seibo, I called him a little while back and wow that man is amazing. Every chance I get to talk to the missionaries in El Seibo I ask them how he is doing. It is like that with tons of people. I feel like if there is one thing that I have developed in my caring for other people. But anyways love you all tons and Ill be on to respond to your emails but love you all tons!
Love Elder Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment