So I am glad to hear a few things. First off it is good that the funeral went well. It is good that Grammy is taking it well and it is good to know that everything is normal down there or up there or over there wherever you all are. Glad to know that I am free of amoebas even though I still have loose you know what and well the Elder Walker who is in charge of missionary health said that I could have stomach pains and loose stool for a while. He had a client that went a year with the stomach pains and diarrhea....I hope it isn't that bad. But I guess I will answer the questions because that is what I do..
A. Don't know and don't know because I will be in a different area with a different phone number. What I will probably do is call you all on Friday or Saturday night before Sunday because I don't even know the phone number.
Q. Did you get a transfer?
A. Yep. I am going to a place called Los Molinos B. It is supposedly pretty close to the sea. I don't really know that much about it because I have never been in that part of the city so it should be fun to try and get to know it. My new comp is Elder Bullen. I don't really know him but everyone says that he is cool. But yeah I guess Ill have more for you guys next week on how the area is and all that stuff. I leave La Victoria tomorrow at 10AM.
Q. Who will you pass the "Tie" off to?
A. The family tie that Elder McFarland gave me a tie that I will be leaving here with Elder Perry but I don't know what other ¨Tie¨ you are talking about.
We will send your last box today do you need anything?Nope I am good.
Do you want an open house when you come home? You can say what you want and then we will decide just like when you left. ha haWell then I guess it really doesn't matter what I say!¡!¡!¡!¡!
Do you have your plans yet?
Do you want an open house when you come home? You can say what you want and then we will decide just like when you left. ha haWell then I guess it really doesn't matter what I say!¡!¡!¡!¡!
Do you have your plans yet?
Nope still don't. I think they send them to my email and then I will forward them to you all.
Q: How are you going to spend these last few weeks on the mish?
A:Trying to make the most of the short time I have left. I am pretty happy to be able to go to another area and see if there is anything else I can do. Yesterday in church we had 7 investigators in church and all are people that we contacted. It was cool to see because we really hadn't had any kind of success with getting people to church in this area. I feel like I did what I was supposed to do in this area.
Q: Not trying to make you trunky, but what parts are you going to miss the most?
A: Probably the whole not having to worry about myself so much. In the mission we really don't have to worry about ourselves but afterwards that is all I am going to be focused in.
But wow. So this week was interesting or was it? O really don't remember. I think it was more of the same. We worked and taught and taught some more and then we well I really cant think of anything different that happened in this week.....Kinda sad but sometimes it seems like the weeks all run together and I really cant keep anything straight. One thing that happened this week was TONS AND TONS of heat. I mean a ridiculous amount of heat! But that means that the weather should be changing shortly and we shouldn't have to suffer so much without a little but of rain. But I really don't have much more to say. I am excited to get to go to a new area and try to see what I can do to help these people. Love you all a ton and hope you have good weeks!
Love The Elder Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment