Q. Did you get transferred?
A. Wont know until Sunday night but I will be sure to tell yall.
Q. Did you get the last box we sent with the eye stuff?
A. Yep sure did! You guys sent TONS of it!
Q. What's for dinner when you get home?
A. Probably nothing. I haven't been really hungry in these days.
A. Wont know until Sunday night but I will be sure to tell yall.
Q. Did you get the last box we sent with the eye stuff?
A. Yep sure did! You guys sent TONS of it!
Q. What's for dinner when you get home?
A. Probably nothing. I haven't been really hungry in these days.
Q: Have you seen a butterfly in the DR?
A: Yeah..............was this a question from Tidy guy?
Q: Do they have horchata there? Have you had some? It's nasty!
A: Nope they don't....but they do have Mabi and other interesting drinks.
Q: Are you drinking enough water?
A: Yes why?
Q: How are your amoebas?
A: My last test came back clean but we are going to do another one in this week because I went to the bathroom 7 times SOOOOOOOOO I think I still may have them but we will find out this week....Hopefully not (crossed fingers)
I hope you are doing well. Do you need anything?
Nope I am fine here!
Do you know if you are moving?
Sunday night I will know. It is the last time that I will get a transfer call....kinda weird.
We hit 100 yesterday How hot are you?
Wow we are super hot here also.
How are your families doing?
They are doing alright.
Anything new?
I'm not sure...............
Nope I am fine here!
Do you know if you are moving?
Sunday night I will know. It is the last time that I will get a transfer call....kinda weird.
We hit 100 yesterday How hot are you?
Wow we are super hot here also.
How are your families doing?
They are doing alright.
Anything new?
I'm not sure...............
As I sa d I am really not sure if there is anything new. This past week we had to go to the office for a meeting AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?! We showed up on Tuesday after waking up at 6AM and hitchhiking our way to the bus stop by 7 the APs told us that we had to be there on Wednesday and not Tuesday so they sent us away........made us super happy. But we went back on Wednesday and well it was good. Elder Cornish from the area presidency came to talk to us and he talked a lot about the method of teaching. Starting with a question and then answering the question with a doctrine and then establishing principles and finishing with the applications. So that was good. We didn't have a super busy week. Lots of the missionaries in the district have been sick so district meeting wasn't as fun with only a couple of us there. But not much more to explain. I don't think anything else really happened. Oh we got stool tests done on Friday Elder Miller and I and we had to go to the CCM. But not much else. Anyways I am going to try and send some fotos so HAVE GOOD WEEKS and love mne the mostest.
Elder Michael Phillip Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment