Well, so everyone knows I have amoebas so that is great....who knows
from what but it has been pretty interesting to have amoebas for a little while. I am taking some pills
for a week and then other pills for a week so it should kill
everything! But I guess onto the questions...
Q: How's your new comp?
A: My new comp is pretty cool. His name is Elder Vera and he is from
Peru. He has about a year in the mission and I am excited because even
though I have amoebas we are going to be able to work pretty hard. That
is what makes me happy.
Q: Do you wish you could still stay inside all day!?
A: No!!!!!!!!! It is probably the most boring thing ever. I
couldn't imagine having to stay so many days in the house again. It
wouldn't be easy and to be honest I don't know how I did it.
Q: Do you want to sign up for 4 or 5 classes in the fall?
A: Ill probably sign up for 4 classes to get back into the groove of
things. Especially if I am going to have two labs....That will be
interesting.
Q: What do you want for your birthday?
A: I think I don't want anything for my birthday. I am good.
How was church are more people coming?
Nope still really tough and it was made tougher because we really
didn't get to leave so none of the investigators could progress because
of us....but we will see if we can pick things up.
Q: Have you got a glimpse of Grandpa on TV - it's all over the news and Internet?
A: CELEBRITY!!!!!
Wow that is cool. I don't think it has reached the DR
yet. In news we can be pretty far behind here. But I am sure I will
see it in a newspaper or something.
Q: How are you feeling?
A: It is a constant stomach ache but with 3.5 months left there is no
time to slow down. Especially after being on vacations for over a week.
Time to get back and working.
Q:Do you think the middle of July would work for the Dr-like a week?
A:Yeah because honestly it is going to be hot no matter what and if we
are in a car it will be alright. What would suck is to be a missionary
and have to walk 20 minutes in the sun and then sit down in a house
without fans or anything....But we will be living in the luxury(at
least for me).
Well, this week was just trying to get back into the groove of things.
It was a cool week and we had a really cool trip to the temple with
some of our investigators this past Saturday. I have a ton of pictures
that I want to send so I will probably leave everything at that. Oh we
were teaching a family but the parents went to New Jersey this past
Friday. Ill send a picture of them. Super cool I hope they find the
church in New Jersey. But that is pretty much it. Ill send tons of
pictures to try and make up for the crappy email. I mean a pictures is
worth a thousand words or something like that.
Love a ton
Elder Michael Phillip Coniam & his amoebas
No comments:
Post a Comment