a family that I left in my last area that is going to get married in this month! My first complete family!
fam from my last area minus their dad because he was working.
Well, so that was probably the longest week of my life last week but that is alright because this week should be a little faster. At least I hope so. But this weekend was interesting.So I don't remember if I told you that we lived in two apartments right next to each other. Well this Saturday the landlord had a doorway put in the wall between the houses and it is probably the most ingenious thing I have ever seen! It is amazing and I love it. That morning the zone had a
cleaning activity at our church building but I stayed with Elder Chapman(one of the missionaries that I lived with in VIlla Mella) to supervise the guys that were working in our house. So that was really fun. I got to talk to him for about 4 hours which was cool because we
lived with each other for 6 months so it was good to get to catch up! Yesterday we had a cool family go to church that they have been teaching in this area for a long time and the wife wants to get baptized so we will see how everything happens. But I am excited to see a few things......1. If I can finally figure out how to get the members help in all aspects of the work. It has been the hardest thing for me in the mission but in this area it is going to be almost impossible to find people that will progress if we don't have the members working with us on everything. So we will try to master that. 2. It is going to be fun being in charge of a district. I think it is a lot more difficult to have a district of 8 missionaries than a zone because well I really don't have any help on anything. But it will be a good way for me to stretch my abilities. Today I got to see lots of missionaries at paruque mirador del este and so that was nice. Saw
Elder Hall and Elder Villarreal. Lots of other Elders so that was nice. But I really don't have that much more to say because nobody asked me questions and I am going to try and send pictures. But love you all and hope you have fun weeks!!!!!!!!
Q. How's the house? Get hot water yet?
A. And no hot water yet!
Q cash wants to know what you had for breakfast
A I ate a bizcochito for breakfast!
Q is there a college there?
A: Yes there are lots of universities here.
Q are the elementary school kids back in school today?
A: Kind of. THey say they start this week but hey will go for real next week.
Elder Michael Coniam




No comments:
Post a Comment