Well, after seeing all of the pictures, the thing that stuck out to me was, wow, Cash is so big! Oh, my goodness, that is weird!
But OK I don't think I have much of an intro to give or whatnot so I think I will get straight into the questions. Q: Are you in a better mood this week?
A: Bueno papá, I wasn't in a bad mood last week I just had a pretty normal week with not much to say...
Q: How much money do you think dad won from the court reporter raffle?
A: $0 but 10000 Dominican Pesos
Q: Did you get the package yet? Now how much do you like duct tape?
A: Nope. What duct tape?
Q: Did you like the pictures we took for you?!
A: Um I honestly just thought they were weird and I didn't really look at them.
Q: If I give you my password to eschools will you complete my work? - Dad
A: Dad, you have eschools classes?
Q: Are you ready to go back to the campo?
A. Yes I am ready I would like to go to a nice quiet area where it is just me and my comp and I get to worry about myself....oh what the life it would be.....
Q. Are you ready to be an elder and not a zone leader?
A. I really just wanted to be a junior comp the whole mission and so I am waiting for that time to come again. Where I just get to work hard and worry more for my investigators than for other missionaries and whatnot.
Q. So one year since your first baptism. Any reflection from the past year you’d like to share?
A. Um I think you have about a years worth of reflections from me but I don't know. It really is like how they say the mission is. The time goes by fast especially when nobody writes you about how much time you have left ( Hi Lyssa=) but it has been amazing. I would like to train again in a campo area because I feel like those 3 months in El Seibo I grew more than any other point of my mission. I feel like it has been the best part of my mission so far.
But lets see.......Update on the Haitian couple from Canada that we have been teaching. We struggled with them for a long time because they had some crazy beliefs but now we are teaching the whole family of 7 and they are supposed to be getting married. They enjoy church and are really cool. They have been reading the Book of Mormon and I think they have been able to answer and resolve a few of their own questions and whatnot from reading which has been really nice. Lets see we found a menos activa that is named Lilian and she is awesome. She went to church the first week we visited her and she brought her niece. Her niece then told us that same day that she wanted to be baptized and that was pretty cool. Super awesome experience. I did an intercambio with Elder Flores from El Salvador on Tuesday and Wednesday. He was trained by Elder Durfee, remember him, and it went well we found lots of cool people and we will see if any of them end up progressing. And the rest of the week was normal except for this past Saturday. Saturday was clean up the beaches day or something like that on an international scale and we didn't get to go to the beach but we did get to go to a river called the Higuero and clean up the banks of the river. That went well. It was super hot but it was fun we got to pick up lots of trash. Oh and Friday we finished painting the front room of Mirian´s house and I am going to tell you that I am a professional painter and it turned out really good. It was a professional job that I did for sure. But this week we have interviews with President so that will be interesting because I heard that Hermana Hernandez teaches us how to cook so I'll tell you next week what I have learned to cook. But that is pretty much it. I don't think I have anything else....
Love me, Elder Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment