Monday, September 10, 2012

I don't know...

Well, as you can tell from the title, I really don't know what to write in this email. I guess I can start off with HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT TERI! That is a good way to start off, but other than that I think I will have to answer the questions so that I can get my brain rolling.

Q: Did you get the pictures (of Philly)
A:Yes and it looked like a fun trip. Looked like a pretty cool city and I am sure you had fun.

Q: How is your eye? Don’t worry mom didn’t freak out! Or call the office.
A:Totally fine. And mom asked if it was the left or right and it was the left eye.

Q: How are the storms? Is it keeping you inside?
A: Ha ha what storms. If you mean sun blazing and making me drip sweat without a cloud in sight then I guess you mean storm. We haven't had rain since the storms a couple of weeks ago so we will see how long it keeps it up with this heat. It is funny because it is hot here but not as hot as back home but it just feels so miserable in the sun here. I have upped my heat tolerance though because in the church building they keep it at 89 degrees and I don't even notice the difference!

Q: Can you paint us a picture of what you are doing now? (Like always)
A: Well I just got back from a trip to the inner city where my comp bought material to make a suit. We also visited the guy that was going to make the suit and he took the measurements of my comp. And I won't have to go back to the city on a PDay for a while because it shouldn't be done until the next transfer.
And now I am sitting in front of an HP L1506 screen writing a letter to you guys with a fan blowing on me so I don't die from the heat!

Well, I am still searching for things to write about......... this week was pretty quick. I can't say that anything new really happened. I had an intercambio with an Elder from Costa Rica that had a brother that served in Atlanta. He is really cool. Um we talked to lots of people and what not. Um on Wednesday we had the meeting with President and that went well. Our zone did pretty well the last month. Oh OK. I found a really cool guy in our area this past week. We met a guy named Francis and he had been contacted by other missionaries in the area. He was contacted on a Wednesday. His cousin lives in Sabana Perdida 2 and is a member that I know that is the 2nd Counselor of the Stake Presidency. Pretty crazy but also
pretty cool.  It is crazy to think about but there are lots of things that go on in this country that someone back home wouldn't believe. But let's see what else......we are still talking to bunches of people and what not and looking for lots of new people to teach but we will see how that goes. We found somebody that we think could progress really fast but I don't  know..... Not much more to say.

I am excited for this week because it is a more or less normal week and that means that we should get to teach lots of people! But I hope everything is all well back home and that you don't all miss me
too much!

Love,

Elder Coñiam

No comments: