Well well well who would have thought that my last GC in the mission would be over. Kinda crazy huh?!? It is weird because everyone asks me how it feels to be close to going home and to be honest, I don't think it will be close until I get on the plane. It is weird but it just seems so far away still. But I guess I should move onto the questions!
Q. Did you get the box with pants in it?
A. Nope still haven't got it. But I honestly think you shouldn't send me more pants because the pants I have will last me the next 10 weeks. In fact when you send the box it will only be about 6 weeks left so to me it doesn't make any sense.
Q. What do you look forward to when you get up in the morning?
A. Going to sleep again................haha. No, but really when I get to take a shower...to go to sleep...........or for reals, President asked me in my interview what has helped me the most in my mission and it is definitely personal study of the scriptures. I feel like I know a ton more about them and they are really applicable to me. It has been the thing that has really helped me tons.
Q. Your little brother is turning 18 - any words of wisdom for him?
A.Jacob 6:12, Alma 5:19, 26, Alma 34:31 - 33, Ether 12:27 I think their advice is better than anything I could tell him.
Q what was your favorite gen conf talk?!
A. Well I really liked the priesthood session and also Elder Perry's talk. Also really enjoyed Elder Hollands and President Monsons.
Q did you watch both days?
A Yes
Q do Dominicans have TV?
A Depends on where you are at.....there are super rich areas, middle class, and poor areas but usually all of these people have TVs it is in the really poor areas where you don't see any TVs.
How is it going?
Tranquil.
How hot is it going to be when we come? Still the end of July?
I don't know because the weather has changed so much in a year. Kinda ridiculous but I am not sure. I think it will be hot but it is that way year round......plus we are going to be on the beach and in the car.....not much walking so not much to worr y about......
Did you get to see conf. in English?
Yeah here in La Victoria they have a satellite so we got to watch it in English.
What do you think dad ate at the d-backs game?
A fatburger!
What do you think we should get Ty for his birthday? He said he doesn't need anything.
I think you should get him............I don't know. I don't know what there is out there in the real world.
Do you need anything?
Nopeeeeeeeeeee.
You must answer this question****Did the pants fit? So I can send the rest, your box is waiting for your answer.
Required Response: I did not get the box so I wouldn't send the pants because I don't think that 30 x 30 are going to fit me........
SO I guess I should start out with the good news for mom.....people called me fat this week So that should make you happy. I weighed myself and I was at 148 lbs......but it could just be that the amoebas are bigger because I did another test this past week and I still have them BUT I got more medicine so it should be all fixed in a week. Anyways onto the interesting stuff......this week was a weird week. We went to interviews on Wednesday and then we had district meeting and then the conference on the weekend. Also on Friday night we got to participate in a mutual activity. We played capture the flag and it was awesome!!!!!! Really cool......But the week was good. Today we went to Parque del Este and well that was good to see everybody. The mission has changed tons! But I really don't know what else to say but talk to ya next week!
Love me the most mostest,
Elder Michael Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment