Well I guess I will explain my whole email title later but I will start with the questions......
Have you had the experience where someone says something like...I had a dream you were coming or I've been waiting for you, Elder? Yes but they never say elder and lots of the time those people don't even progress like go to church or anything. When I was with McFarland
we had a lady tell us she dreamt the night before that two white young men came to talk to her about Jesus and the lady never progressed. Also I have had lots of people say that they have seen me before. I don't know if it is the fact that I am white and all white people look
the same or really somehow they have seen me before.
Q: Why did you never tell Maggie Happy Birthday? Her was sad!
A: Because she doesn't even remember who I am.
Q: Do you sing called to serve and repeat the fourth section of d&c at every district meeting?
A: Never and never.
Anything you need?
AS of now nope....thanks a ton!
Q: How are the people coming along?
A: Hard and hard. Nobody wants to go to church so it is hard for them to progress. In my last area a family that I found was going to church on a consistent basis and supposedly supposed to get married by the 20 of this month....but this area is pretty difficult because our whole area is far from the church and we don't have very many members.
Q: What did you do for Pday?
A: Well we went to go pick up our pants that the guy was supposed to have made and he ended up not having them made and he wasted our time...but it was great.
What was you favorite thing that happened last week?
Welp, I'm not sure it was a really difficult week for me....but maybe something good is that I am seeing the goals that I had set as achievable....I guess that isn't very exciting or anything for you all but it is good for me.Ok so this week was a difficult week like I said before....I don't know how to explain why it just was. Probably because it was a super hopeful weekend, especially Sunday, and it just kinda blew up on us. But on Wednesday I went to Los Palmares with Elder Paez on an
intercambio. That was fun. IT was weird and normal to be with him again. I feel like we have changed quite a bit. But I really enjoyed being with him again. Then on the rest of the days well we worked hard and visited lots of people but just none of them will go to church.
Someone said that in the scriptures it talks about God sending the gathers and the hunters and they said that we are the hunters but in a time where lots of the animals we are hunting are already dead and rotting......that seems kinda true but I also feel like it is just a
negative viewpoint of everything(don't worry I am not all of a sudden super positive about everything and whatnot I just think that the situation we are in now is more optimistic than this person said it was). And on Saturday I got to do a baptisimal interview which was
wonderful. I love doing interviews because I feel like in the short time I talk to them I can see their spiritual growth. Yesterday we had a really difficult afternoon and then a Consejo de Barrio Ward Council meeting that went well. I just hope we can all work more as one. Hope everyone had a good week and has one this week. Sorry for the short email it is just I don't know what else to say......
Love
THE
Elder Michael Phillip Coniam
No comments:
Post a Comment